Susan Ferraro lives a life of freedom, ease, fulfillment and fun that is a direct result of living from a more conscious and authentic place. She has been a designer for US brands such as DKNY, Banana Republic and most recently as design director for Kate Spade New York. But she left all that and now helps other women entrepreneurs get out of the rat race and create a life around who they really are, what they really want and how to express that through work that doesn’t feel like work.
Watch the Video
5 Interesting Details About Susan Ferraro
- She is a fashion designer turned mindset coach and has dedicated her life to inspiring people to follow their dreams.
- She has intentionally created and manifested all kinds of things – from career situations to homes to free coffee to subway seats during rush hour in NYC (yes, really!).
- She created Easy Peasy LOA™ to help people discover the 6 easy steps to creating more abundance.
- She prefers working with people to designing handbags.
- You can learn more about her at SusanF.com.
Stop waiting for permission. Dream big, and go for it.
Did you love this episode? Comment below to tell us what you thought!